CtrlSwitches Solutions is looking for a dynamic UI/UX developer who is passionate about programming, learning new technology, and growing professionally. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a talented team of developers that supports a diversity of challenging technical initiatives.
- Implement and develop web site technologies that meet client specifications and improve overall site functionality.
- Utilize a variety of technologies and in-house coding resources to create effective solutions.
- Collaborate with the team to seek out new technologies and expand our interactive capabilities.
- Gain expertise on: e-commerce development, Intranets, web applications, client-side / server side scripting, web server and network security.
- Create clean code that will maintain web pages across multiple browsers.
- MCA / BE in Computer Science / BCA / Diploma(CS/IS) or related field
- Minimum 1 year Experience in PHP (Core and MVC)
Do you have craze and passion for linux? If so, you’ll love the technical conversations here at CtrlSwitches. We’re one of the largest web hosting company in the State of Karnataka and we’re looking for New Technical Support Team Members.
We’re not your regular office environment and having fun is allowed!
What you’ll do:
- Gather data regarding customers’ problems via calls/chats/support tickets.
- Respond quickly with a sense of urgency, providing empathy when needed to provide excellent customer service.
- Analyze and review customer issues to determine the best approach for resolution.
- Maintain average quality scores of 90% or better.
- Increase your knowledge on Linux with day to day Technical Research.
- Explore the possibilities in Web Hosting Industry!
What you need:
- Diploma(Computer Science, Information Science), BCA, B.Sc(Computer Science).
- Fluent in English language.
- Strong customer service skills, technical troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix command line and a desire to become an expert.
- Some basic experience with scripting- HTML, PHP/MySQL, Perl, CGI, etc.
Their role is to approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business. Many sales executives are also responsible for making repeat sales to their employer's existing customers. Whatever your product, it's your job is to sell as many of your company's goods as possible as well as developing and maintaining a good relationship with clients. The pressure will be on to meet your targets, so expect busy days with a full to-do list.
As a sales executive, you will need to:
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent your organisation at events or demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review your own sales performance
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Team
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak